Thursday, July 7, 2011

and so it begins...

My packing list for the weekend up in Madison
Well, here we are... The big weekend has finally arrived!  I'm getting ready to leave for the airport to pick up Chuck, Karen and Charlie for our Party with the Pros event at Windward Boardshop tonight, then it's off to Madison bright and early tomorrow morning for the Midwest SUP Festival. 
I hope many of you will be joining us tonight at Windward Boardshop for a great night of food, music, drinks and SUP discussion, tips and advice from two of the sport's top athletes.  Big thanks to GOOSE ISLAND for jumping on board with WCW to sponsor us with beer for tonight's event!  Come on by and enjoy a frosty one...

I will try to post from Madison if I can pry myself off the water long enough, but if not, check back for the full report next week.  See you on the water! 

No comments:

Post a Comment