Sunday, November 4, 2012

SUPreme paddle wear

     Here's a field test of the new SUPreme stand up paddle wear that's being released this December.  I picked up a pre-release set of this gear at the factory in New Jersey during our recent trip out east.  The SUPreme line is made by Henderson Aquatics, the same people who make Hyperflex wetsuits.  This line was designed specifically for SUP and it really works!  Have a look...


OK, before I go I've got to give you full disclosure here.  If you don't know already, I'll tell you now that I'm working for Henderson, representing the Hyperflex and SUPreme lines in the Great Lakes region.  So, yeah, I'm selling this stuff.  But I hope you know me well enough to know that I wouldn't be using or selling it if I didn't believe in it 100%.  But if you've just got to find out for yourself, meet me for a paddle sometime and I'll be happy to let you demo anything in the line.  

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you on the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment