Tuesday, August 16, 2011

... and so it continues

I know you're all waiting to hear the details from our big paddle this weekend... I will have a full report up in the next day or so.  As you know already if you've been following me on facebook, we weren't able to do the full 50 miles on Sunday due to the conditions, but we did have an amazing day.  Kevin, Dimitry and I did a rip-roaring 15-mile downwinder from Racine to Waukegan in some of the biggest conditions we've seen this year.  It was super fun and very challenging. We shot lots of photos and video while out on the water, so stay tuned for that.

In the meantime, I wanted to let everyone know that we will still be doing our big 50-mile paddle sometime in the next 2-4 weeks. We've all been training really hard and we're not going to let this season end without getting the half-century under our belts.

As always, thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement.  See you on the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment