- We will now be doing the big 50-mile paddle on Saturday, August 13th (THIS SATURDAY!) instead of Sunday the 14th.
- Due to forecast-ed weather conditions, we will be launching from Kenosha, Wisconsin instead of St. Joseph, Michigan. North winds are in store, which would make crossing from St. Joseph difficult if not impossible, and since our goal was to do 50-miles non-stop and land in Chicago, launching from Wisconsin works just as well.
Also, any paddlers who want to join us for a bit, feel free to paddle out, say hello and paddle with us for a mile or two. Check the blog during the day to get an estimate of when we'll be passing by your local launch!
|...and now a word from our sponsors...|