Saturday, March 17, 2012

people doing cool stuff


There are a lot of people doing cool things in SUP these days and I've been drawing inspiration for my own adventures from many of them.  One particularly inspiring athlete is Morgan Hoesterey, paddler for the Bark team.  Her list of accomplishments is pretty amazing already and she's showing no signs of slowing down.  Here's a pic of a hearty bunch of paddlers from Southern California, a few of whom I met at a race last year, that joined Morgan to paddle 22-miles to Catalina Island, run the Catalina marathon, then paddle the 22-miles back home.  Pretty awesome.  Morgan wrote about the adventure on her own blog, so check it out here.  Then come back and tell me what you want to do on the water this year.  I'll see you out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment